We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently looking for new member who will play an important role towards creation of innovative solutions.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Incoming and outgoing mail administration;
- Receiving guests and clients, providing information;
- Preparing notes, orders and other documents;
- Managing telephone calls and information flow;
- Ensuring common office arrangements, ordering and managing necessary goods and services;
- Filling in timesheets.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Good communication skills;
- Knowledge of laws of the Republic of Lithuania related to labour functions;
- English language proficiency;
- Clerical skills;
- Interpersonal competencies and the ability to work in a team;
- Ability to manage a large flow of information;
- Excellent analytical skills.
We will consider as an advantage:
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging and dynamic work;
- Professional development and career opportunities;
- Competitive compensation based on competency;
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 6 Eur/val. iki 8 Eur/val. (~1000 Eur - 1340 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.