We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for someone to contribute to world-changing products.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your usual day will consist of the following key features:
- Development of FOTA (Firmware over the air) system;
- Back-end RESTful api development, improvement and bug fixes;
- Implementation of tasks delegated by project managers;
- Search for innovative technical solutions;
- Work with the latest WEB technologies and their application to the project;
- Write clean and designed code.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are an curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- At least 2 years programming experience;
- Higher technical education;
- Excellent knowledge of PHP, OOP;
- Experience working with Laravel / Lumen framework;
- Knowledge of HTTP, REST design;
- Good knowledge of SQL, ability to handle large amounts of data;
- Ability to work with GitLab / Git and understanding of CI / CD;
- Good English language skills (level B2).
Would be considered as advantage:
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) (S3, SQS, ElasticSearch, etc.);
- Experience working with FileBeat, Logstash, Kibana;
- Ability to work in Linux environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~1170 Eur - 5840 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.