We are Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us. Now we looking for an ambitious Sales Representative to join us in Lima, Teltonika del Peru.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers. Here you will focus on selling Networking products, mainly Switches.
The main areas of responsibility
As a Sales Representative, you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment with the help of various hunting strategies after high quality market research. You will be responsible for supporting full-cycle of sales in the local market. Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find potential candidates to reach out via cold calling, email, LinkedIn communication;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through constant follow-ups, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Fluent in Spanish (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language and good English (B2 level or higher) language skills;
- Good understanding of customer relations, experience or huge motivation to work in B2B sales, with active business clients‘ search and results you‘re proud of;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad (when circumstances allow).
What we offer
- Compensation: Attractive salary that will match your skillset and experience in the field;
- Career Growth: The opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in Central America;
- Work Environment: Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Knowledge: Internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth; constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office;
- Innovation: staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance. We will only contact selected candidates.