Teltonika IoT Solutions Canada Ltd. is a representative branch of Teltonika, JSC – a European company, which is creating and manufacturing the Internet of things (IoT) for over 22 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Teltonika-EMS a division of Teltonika, JSC is an integrated engineering - manufacturing company. We provide end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs). Teltonika-EMS has manufacturing facilities strategically located in the EU.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an ambitious Business Development Manager with Teltonika-EMS (Electronics Manufacturing Services) to join our team in Toronto!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an EMS Business Development Manager, you will be highly adept at discerning the fit and specific value-add that Teltonika-EMS brings, and effectively interact and create relationships at the highest levels within customer organizations. You will responsible for scaling the following:
- Growing Teltonika EMS business in Canada and the USA market;
- Daily outbound sales activities with consultative selling techniques, and contract closing experience;
- Identifying potential customers, analyzing the customers’ businesses, supply chain needs, and aligning relevant service offerings of Teltonika EMS;
- Engaging appropriate resources from cross-functional teams to ensure successful business execution.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
- At least 3 years of EMS industry experience in a sales role (a must-have requirement);
- Analytical, strategic thinker with ability and proven track-record of negotiating & securing multi-year EMS service contracts;
- Ability to develop and cultivate C-level relationships that establish a consultative approach and promote total solution capabilities within customers’ organizations;
- Skills to leverage B2B LinkedIn marketing through personalized content to educate and attract potential buyers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Very attractive compensation package with un-capped commision and no limits for earning;
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way;
- Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- The opportunity to build significant achievements in your professional career, while driving the Company‘s expansion in the N.America region;
- Internal training and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Happy hours and other teambuilding activities to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Office in Toronto, ON, Downtown, located few steps away from the Financial District, Entertainment District.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance
We will only contact selected candidates.
Job Type: Full-time