We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a CNC operator for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Programming an operation of HAAS CNC vertical mills;
- Equipment preparation and process supervision;
- Tooling and material selection, fixturing and maintenance;
- Performance and product quality control, measurements;
- Analysis of technical drawings and specifications, consultation.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 1+ years of experience in CNC operation;
- Ability to read technical drawings;
- Good knowledge of measurement instruments;
- Knowledge of milling tools and technology;
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation in English.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Ability to write G-code;
- Experience with CAM software.
What we offer
- Work in the second shift (14: 30-23: 00);
- Supplemental health insurance;
- 50 eur compensation for fuel or transport ticket;
- Snacks twice a week;
- Induction program for newcomers;
- Company events, sports activities;
- A paid day off on a birthday and loyalty bonuses;
- Access to psychological assistance;
- Culture based on respect, freedom of creative decision-making, informal communication and our core values of honesty, trust and support;
- The opportunity to gain knowledge and competencies by working with a professional manager who provides daily feedback and all resources for continuous growth;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 9 EUR/h up to 14 EUR/h (~1500 EUR - ~2300 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.