We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. Innovation and constant focus on the future are our daily habits, allowing us to design electronic devices and high value-added products for the world of tomorrow.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help millions of people worldwide. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
Currently we are looking for a Creative Content Manager to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector, working with innovative EV charging products and solutions.
The main areas of responsibility
- Participate in creating and driving implementation of content marketing strategy;
- Write, edit and proofread multi-channel content;
- Provide editorial, creative and technical support to team members when creating marketing/ sales content;
- Create and publish engaging content that generates leads;
- Manage content across multiple platforms, including email, web, social media and other;
- Maintain content marketing calendar, managing content creation and delivery throughout the year;
- Stay up-to-date with best content marketing practices;
- Review and analyze competitors content marketing activities across different channels.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field and 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices;
- Proficiency with popular content management systems;
- Experience with social media management;
- Photoshop & video editing skills (will be considered as an advantage);
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills;
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content that provokes engagement;
- Ability to work individually and with a team.
What we offer
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest growing company in Lithuania, as well as taking part in launching new EV charging solutions for 150+ global markets;
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling mass EV adoption and promoting more efficient, and sustainable driving, effectively contributing towards the reduction of CO2 emissions worldwide;
- Professional development – countless vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Amazing team – young, highly motivated and professional team that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on respect towards others, freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – honesty, trust and cooperation;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Great cause – you will help to build greener and brighter future powered by renewable energy, and transformed with smart technologies, effectively improving people’s lives;
- Other perks – opportunity to go on business trips, participate in international exhibitions, company holidays, sports events, trainings, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 EUR/h up to 20 EUR/h (~2350 EUR – ~3350 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.