Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to help us grow our global presence in the electric vehicle (EV) sector.
The main areas of responsibility
- Participate in creating and driving implementation of digital marketing strategy;
- Develop marketing campaigns and experiment with new marketing channels;
- Prepare and present recommendations and findings from experimental data;
- Set up, manage and optimize all PPC, SEM, LinkedIn/ Email marketing campaigns;
- Monitor campaigns performance and uncover areas for improvement;
- Coordinate the design, development, and content creation for all digital marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with Marketing, Product and Sales teams to achieve best results.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or related field and 2+ years of experience in a similar role;
- Solid track record of digital marketing with examples of past campaigns;
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and tactics;
- Hands-on experience launching, managing and optimizing PPC and SEM campaigns;
- Ability to work individually and with a team.
- Experience with multiple Ad platforms: Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Yahoo, Bing;
What we offer
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest growing company in Lithuania, as well as taking part in launching new EV charging solutions for 150+ global markets;
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling mass EV adoption and promoting more efficient, and sustainable driving, effectively contributing towards the reduction of CO2 emissions worldwide;
- Professional development – more than 100 vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Amazing team – young, highly motivated and professional team that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – honesty, mutual trust, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Great cause – you will help to build greener and brighter future powered by renewable energy, and transformed with smart technologies, effectively improving people’s lives;
- Other perks – opportunity to go on business trips, participate in international exhibitions, company holidays, sports events, trainings, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 EUR/h up to 18 EUR/h (~2350 EUR – ~3000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.