Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for a Junior Embedded Software Engineer for the successful growth of Teltonika Energy.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- FW development in C language;
- Minimize WTF per line in code;
- Apply hard debugging skills on code bugs;
- Know why Linux is better that Windows;
- Know how to break hardware and what integrate really mean;
- Knowledge what bool current is and why you need watchdog;
- Minimal work with documentation.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- We assume that you have a degree in electronics or programming or are studying for it now;
- We expect that you have at least some embedded C experience;
- You are willing to grow as an embedded software engineer.
We would appreciate if you:
- Know what GIT version control system is and how to use it;
- Can read PCB schematics;
- Have basic RTOS knowledge;
- Are proactive and creative.
What we offer
- Professional development being a part of the dynamic and fast-growing company, as well as working with a passionate leader who would turn a forest tree into a professional programmer!
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling mass EV adoption and promoting more efficient, and sustainable driving, effectively contributing towards the reduction of CO2 emissions worldwide;
- Amazing team – highly motivated and collaborative team of 15 Tech Geeks that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Other perks – health insurance, company holidays, sports events, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 EUR/h up to 16 EUR/h (~1650 EUR – ~2650 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise*.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.