Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an Embedded software engineer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
The main areas of responsibility
- Development of new features in C programming language
- Improvement of existing features
- Involvement in maintenance of documentation
- Participation in Agile (Scrum) team life and internal processes
- Work with hardware engineers, software developer teams and Product Owner during development life-cycle
- Taking part in mentorship and coaching of junior developer in the team
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Certificate of economic activity
- Experience of programming embedded systems in C language
- Ability to understand and debug embedded software issues
- Ability to work with version control system (Git/GitLab)
- General RTOS knowledge and experience
- Growth mindset
- Good English verbal and written skills
- Ability to work remotely with international team located in Lithuania
We will appreciate if you have:
- Knowledge of other programming languages: Python, C++, C#
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Powershell)
- CI/CD experience
- Ability to read and understand schematics
- Previous similar work experience developing GSM, GNSS, BLE based solutions
What we offer
- A brilliant opportunity to grow, share knowledge and develop professionally
- A wide array of challenging C development and maintenance tasks
- An international team you can learn from
- Work with a stable international company
- Competitive salary