Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for an experienced Embedded software developer-architect to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Telematics.
Teltonika Telematics R&D team plays a key role in developing innovative vehicle telematics products and solutions – be a part of it! Watch this video and join our team!
• Develop and implement of embedded software and solution architecture;
• Offer and implement technical innovations, taking into account the latest market trends;
• Perform analysis of new project or functionality requirements;
• Curate and train embedded system programmers in architectural knowledge;
• Attend meetings with internal and external clients;
• Perform quality control of embedded software;
• Code Reviews.
• 3+ year experience developing embedded systems in C;
• Ability to operate independently and solve problems in large embedded system projects;
• Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with clients, partners and team members;
• Ability to support colleagues and appreciation of teamwork;
• Experience in developing multifunctional embedded systems;
• Knowledge in the latest software quality standards and development methods.
We would appreciate if you:
• Have a degree in computer science / electronics engineering or similar fields;
• Have experience working with DevOps, Unit testing practices;
• Are able to understand circuit schematics of digital electronics;
• Have experience working with GSM, GNSS, BLE technologies.
Salary ranges from 26 Eur/h up to 40 Eur/h (~4300 Eur - 6600 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise, with the option to receive bonuses. *
* In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.