For every product idea implemented both in the Teltonika IoT group and internationally lies Teltonika EMS. Together with the state-of-the-art technology gurus in charge of our manufacturing services, we ensure that the most complex IoT ideas or products become physically tangible. Focusing on innovation and future prospects is our daily habit because that is the only way we can create the electronic devices of tomorrow’s world.
At Teltonika EMS, we believe that high quality electronic products, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading electronics design and manufacturing company in Lithuania.
We are growing fast and looking for an ambitious Creative content manager!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As an important part of our operational marketing team you will play an important role in building „Teltonika EMS“ brand image to help the company grow globally. Now we are looking for creative content manager, who will be responsible for written internal and external communication and marketing materials helping our products and services to reach opportunities worldwide. Here you will:
- Be responsible for quality written marketing materials such as web articles, blog posts & social media, engineering scenario use cases, visual graphics and photos.
- Contribute to various marketing initiatives such as product and advertising videos, newsletters, internal training materials.
- Lead Teltonika Networks social media campaigns contributing to overall brand reach and image. (Linkedin, Youtube).
- Active work in developing and improving company website together with programming team.
- Analyze the EMS market, competition, IoT technology news & suggest insights and ideas for marketing initiatives and campaigns that would contribute to company’s and operational marketing team goals.
- Collaboration with sales, technical support and supply departments, which will help to improve knowledge about company’s offering innovative solutions, that will help to share it with wide audience in easy and understandable language.
- Participating in company projects with outside organizations such as universities and partners.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Excellent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- At least 2 years of work practise in B2B segment (content writing and/or marketing experience) would be an advantage;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical and communication skills;
- Strong project management mentality leading to abilities to fulfill delegated tasks by doing individual research and collaborating with internal resources.
- Open minded attitude to learn new things and techniques both individually and together with the whole operational marketing team.
- Opportunity to gain communication and marketing experience in the business area of IoT solutions
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Induction program with trainings for newcomers.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 8 Eur/h up to 12 Eur/h (~1340 Eur – 2010 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.