We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Document Management Specialist for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
The main areas of responsibility
- Preparation of the company activity orders;
- Ensuring the contract coordination process;
- Preparation of external and other documents;
- Storage and registration of documents;
- Preparation of employee timesheets;
- Ensuring the smooth implementation of the process of occupational safety and health and fire safety.
- Work with the company’s internal information systems;
- Phone calls and information flows management;
- Help for the Managers and colleagues providing.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher Education;
- Proficiency in Russian and English (B2);
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to ensure proper implementation of established processes and the ability to manage a large flow of information;
- Positive attitude, involvement and willingness to help others.
What we offer
- Professional challenges in a leading company;
- Interesting and dynamic work full of challenges;
- Opportunity to improve and realize yourself in a fast-growing company;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 8 EUR/h up to 10 EUR/h (~1340 EUR – ~1680 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competencies. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.