We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for an Environmental and Occupational Safety Engineer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensuring, monitoring and controlling the implementation of Lithuanian and international environmental and occupational safety requirements;
- Environmental control of suppliers’ activities;
- Representation of the company during audits;
- Preparation and submission of environmental reports to environmental authorities;
- Accounting for waste, packaging, preparation of consignment notes and reports for GPAIS;
- Preparation of environmental documents;
- Initiation of procurement of services related to environmental protection, preparation of technical conditions and evaluation of tenders;
- Accounting and reporting of chemical substances;
- Consulting and training of the company’s employees on environmental and occupational safety issues.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years of similar work experience in a manufacturing company (experience in the field of electronics would be considered as an advantage);
- Knowledge of legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and EU regulating environmental protection and work safety such as REACH and RoHS;
- Knowledge of ISO 14001 and 45001 standards;
- Good English language skills (speaking and writing);
- Good working skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Diligence, responsibility, ability to make decisions, initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Take on new challenges and work with a highly motivated team;
- Trainings and help from colleagues and managers;
- Vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 EUR/h up to 15 EUR/h (~1850 EUR – ~2500 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.