We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Head of Repair Department for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Leading and organizing the work of a team of 5 employees;
- Controlling and ensuring compliance of the company’s activities with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania (the Labor Code, Law Safety and Health at Work and etc.);
- Preparation and revision of various contracts with suppliers and customers;
- Maintenance and continuous monitoring, improvement and updating of the administration and document management system;
- Reviewing and updating existing processes, creating new processes to ensure a suitable environment for employees and efficient operation of the organization;
- Execution of tasks assigned by the director of the company (direct manager) within the scope of responsibility of the position.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years of work experience (human resources, administration, document management);
- Clerical process knowledge and practical application experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English (both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Labor Law and Law Safety and Health at work and experience of practical application;
- Strategic thinking and problem solving, strong communication skills;
- Excellent work planning, collaboration and organization skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to gain or develop existing management experience;
- Trainings and help from colleagues and managers;
- Opportunity for continuous growth in both professional and leadership areas;
- Opportunity to contribute the significant changes by implementing and updating administrative processes in UAB TELTONIKA EMS;
- Competitive salary depending on competence.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 EUR/h up to 22 EUR/h (~2500 Eur – 3700 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes