We are currently looking for a Head of Administration Department for company TELTONIKA EMS.
One of the most important functions for this role will be to ensure that both employees and external partners receive high-quality services. Also, to provide that services to both internal and external customers, the company’s documentation, information technology and personnel administration documents would be managed in accordance with the existing legal norms and the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
The Head of Administration Department will be responsible for leading a team of five employees. So if you think that help for both internal and external clients is a priority, you value clear processes and high standards, have leadership qualities, we invite you to apply, this is your opportunity!
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Lead a team of five employees and organize their daily tasks;
- Control and compliance company’s activities with the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania ( the Labor Code, Law Safety and Health at Work and etc.);
- Review of contracts with customers and suppliers;
- Constant review and development of the administration and document management system;
- Review and update existing processes, create new processes to ensure a suitable environment for employees and efficient operation of the organization;
- Realization of tasks assigned by the company’s director (direct manager) within the responsibilities of the assigned duties.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years of work experience (management, human resources, administration, document management);
- Clerical process knowledge and practical application experience;
- Excellent knowledge of Russian and English (both spoken and written);
- Knowledge of Labor Law and Law Safety and Health at work and experience of practical application;
- Strategic thinking and problem solving, strong communication skills;
- Excellent work planning, collaboration and organization skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunity to gain or develop existing management experience;
- Trainings and help from colleagues and managers;
- Opportunity for continuous growth in both professional and leadership areas;
- Opportunity to contribute the significant changes by implementing and updating administrative processes in UAB TELTONIKA EMS;
- Competitive salary depending on competence.