Teltonika company group unites more than 1500 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Financial Controller to maintain a successful growth of Teltonika IoT Group.
The main areas of responsibility
- Analysing of investment projects and controlling costs;
- Preparing and controlling performance reports for the Group companies;
- Preparing stand alone and consolidated financial statement on monthly and yearly basis;
- Participating in pricing preparation process and monitoring of actual results;
- Supporting preparation and organization of financial audits;
- Preparing various of other financial statements;
- Providing support for other departments.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
- At least 1 year of experience in accounting, finance analysis and control or other similar economics fields;
- Experience with analysis and preparation of financial statements;
- Ability to read, understand and analyze financial data;
- Strong attention to details and analytical skills;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Excel;
- Orientation to result and willingness to growth.
What we offer
- Professional challenges and a dynamic work environment;
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally;
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues and all support from your manager;
- Engaging work tasks and competitive salary range.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 20 Eur/h up to 25 Eur/h (~3300 Eur – 4200 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.