We Teltonika Telemedic design and create new-generation medical devices, embracing healthcare-related challenges. We aim to develop and deliver easily accessible intelligent solutions to communities, healthcare professionals and the elderly. Currently, we are working on a first-ever smartwatch that would detect atrial fibrillation, as well as a fully professional mechanical lung ventilator.
The main areas of responsibility
- Formation of the production plan according to the submitted orders;
- Planning of products and raw materials in order to smoothly fulfil sales orders according to established deadlines;
- Communication with different company departments and production;
- Acquaintance with the documentation of products developed in the company, etc. contracts;
- Participation in internal company meetings and decision-making;
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher/higher education in statistics/economics/mathematics/econometrics/accounting/management;
- Good working skills in MS Excel;
- Ability to work promptly and consistently;
- Good knowledge of English (oral and written);
We will consider it an advantage:
- Experience with the accounting program "Rivilė";
- Russian language skills.
What we offer
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high – growth environment;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Work from office, home countryside – choose your work environment;
- Table football, table tennis breaks at the office;
- Annual summer, winter events and team buildings;
- Fruits, Snacks, Drinks – by default;
- Paid day-off on your birthday month;
- Psychologist services
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Additional health insurance;
- Additional bonuses for the execution of annual objectives and/or additional objectives.
Basic (tariff) rates from 12 EUR/hour to 17 EUR/hour. (~2000-2900Eur), before taxes.* *The hourly wage rate before taxes is specified and determined in the employment contract.