TELTONIKA NETWORKS is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. Our experienced and ambitious team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
We are looking for the same ambitious Inventory management analyst to contribute to successful growth of TELTONIKA NETWORKS.
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
• Inventory management and balance control;
• Performing supply flow analyzes;
• Order forecasting;
• Control of sales forecasts;
• Optimal inventory management;
• Pricing control.
• Higher education in Management, Economics or Finance fields;
• Knowledge of supply chain operating principles;
• Good organization and time planning skills;
• Fluent English;
• Knowledge of optimal inventory management processes;
• Analytical thinking.
• A dynamic and challenging work environment;
• Tasks that require responsibility;
• Assistance and training from specialists in their field;
• Professional development opportunities in a large company.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 20 Eur/h (~2490 Eur - 3320 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your on experience and competence.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.
new career jumps
new offices around the world opened last year
projected growth rate in Lithuania & other regional offices