Have you ever dreamed about working at one of the most innovative and leading companies in the world? Does the idea of contributing to the cutting-edge technologies that can change millions of lives sound appealing to you?
A place where you can improve yourself
Being a part of the Teltonika IoT group, at Teltonika India, we strive to become global leaders in creating and providing unique IoT solutions that make people's lives easier.
We are currently looking for a member of our technical support team to work with MOBILITY products, which will play an important role in consulting our clients.
The business client that you will work with: from a small company taking the first steps in e-scooter-sharing business to a global corporation that, thanks to our solution, ensures a safe distance and traceability of contacts between employees during a pandemic.
All communication with customers and sales managers takes place through the internal HelpDesk system.
A typical workday at the end of the first year will look like this:
• Providing technical assistance to the above-mentioned customers in implementing their solutions, solving the challenges related to TELTONIKA MOBILITY products;
• Solving clients technical issues related to TELTONIKA MOBILITY customer configuration, firmware functionalities, etc.;
• Maintaining internal and external technical documentation, eg: Teltonika Wiki system;
• Products manufacturing documentation administration in the internal TELTONIKA system;
• You will be the connecting link between the client and RnD in solving complex challenges.
We hope you are responsible and interested in technology person, who demonstrates logical thinking and for whom working in the team is a pleasure.
You will succeed if you have:
• Technical / engineering education (might be a student in their final year);
• Good knowledge of the English language (minimum B2 level);
• Effective communication skills and good etiquette, both verbal & written;
• Knowledge of mobile communication technologies and their principle of operation;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
• Experience in IT/IoT customer support is an advantage.