Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Junior Web Developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Design, implement, maintain internal systems which helps to work more efficiently;
- Combined task solution;
- New technologies analysis and implementation;
- Code reviews and quality checks.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Experience working with PHP (Laravel);
- Experience working with MySQL;
- Experience working with REST API;
- Experience working with Git;
- Understanding OOP principles and design patterns
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience working with computer networking;
- Experience working with Nginx;
- Experience working with Docker / Redis;
- CI/CD practice experience;
- Good understanding of English.
What we offer
- Projects and solutions that create value;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Flexible hours and possibility to work remote;
- Health insurance;
- Modern working environment and comfortable leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and team buildings;
- Motivated, friendly environment with professional colleagues;
- Culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work;
- Birthday day off.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 12 Eur/h up to 16 Eur/h (~ 1992 Eur - 2656 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competence. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.