Teltonika Networks is a rapidly growing IoT technology company manufacturing professional network connectivity equipment for international markets. Our experienced team quickly and effectively responds to changing market needs and offers reliable, safe and easy-to-use solutions for such areas as Industry 4.0, Smart City, and Green Energy.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are proud of working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Mid Embedded Linux Developer to contribute to successful growth of Teltonika Networks.
The main areas of responsibility
Įprasta darbo diena susidės iš šių pagrindinių funkcijų:
- IoT prietaisų programinės įrangos kūrimo
- Kompleksinių užduočių sprendimo
- Naujų technologijų analizavimo ir kūrimo
- Darbo su aparatine įranga
- Darbo komandoje
- Techninės pagalbos kolegoms teikimo
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- 3+ years of experience in C/C++ programming skills
- Shell scripting skills
- Knowledge of Linux OS (buildroot/yocto)
- Experience in debugging of complex hardware/software issues
- Experience with working on a variety of embedded processors (SOC’s/microcontrollers)
- Knowledge of Operating Systems fundamentals
- Knowledge of computer networks
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity
We will consider as an advantage:
- Basic electronics knowledge and use of lab equipment (such as oscilloscope / logic analyzer and etc.)
- Experience of working with UART, SPI, I2C, USB
- Experience of working with WiFi, Bluetooth
- Experience of working with Linux device drivers and Boot loader
- Experience of working with OpenWRT OS
- Good written and verbal English skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely;
- Modern work environment and a cozy leisure area with entertainment;
- Sports activities organized by the company (basketball, football, volleyball);
- Company-organized celebrations and teambuildings;
- Motivated, friendly and professional colleagues;
- Professional development and career in IoT;
- A culture that encourages communication and collaboration during and after work.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~3000 Eur –5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.