Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for an office administrator, who will help ensure the organization of the office!
The main areas of responsibility
- Completion of timesheets;
- Incoming and outgoing mails administration;
- Welcoming guests and clients, providing information;
- Preparing orders and other documents;
- Managing telephone calls and information flow;
- Ensuring common office arrangements, ordering and managing necessary goods and services.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Ability to manage a large flow of information;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to distribute daily works in order of priority;
- Knowledge of laws of the Republic of Lithuania related to labour functions;
- Good English language skills (both spoken and written);
- Clerical skills;
- Interpersonal competencies and the ability to work in a team.
We will consider as an advantage:
What we offer
- Real potential to develop career opportunities in a fast-growing international company;
- Supportive, positive attitude in the team and teambuilding activities (summer parties, sports events, snacks and fruits, home-made lunch for employees, etc.) to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keeping the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Health insurance;
- Paid day off on your birthday month and birthday gifts;
- Christmas gifts for employees and their kids;
- Psychologist services;
- Free parking.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 11 Eur/val. (~1668 Eur - 1835 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.