Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and looking for a Scrum Master, who will play an important role in building company future. Your main responsibility will be related to Scrum methodology implementation, software, firmware, and hardware development and if you have any doubts about firmware or hardware components, please don’t. Your cross-functional team members will support you in every backlog refinement/grooming or sprint planning sessions!
The main areas of responsibility
- Working with a cross-functional team which consist of a product owner, project/marketing manager, firmware/hardware/software developers;
- Leading, training, and coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Removing barriers between stakeholders and Scrum Teams;
- Coaching the team members in self-management and cross-functionality;
- Helping the Scrum Team focus on creating high-value Increments that meet the Definition of Done;
- Causing the removal of impediments to the Scrum Team’s progress; and,
- Ensuring that all Scrum events take place and are positive, productive, and kept within the timebox;
- Collaborate with other PO’s and Scrum development team in planning and ensuring the effective delivery of the development team.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- You are a servant leader, great facilitator;
- Passionate about people and process;
- Have experience and understanding of Project/Product/Team management;
- Previous at least 1+ years of Scrum Master experience;
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Waterfall methodologies;
- Experience in creating Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria's in Jira;
- Experience in Story Mapping
- Organizational and collaboration skills, ability to self-organize your work process;
- Open mind and flexibility to the changes;
- Understanding about User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI);
- Scrum Master certification (Nice to have)
- Understanding about web and mobile development (Nice to have);
- Experience with Electronic and Hardware (Nice to have).
What we offer
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to implement your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards;
- Flexible work hours;
- The possibility to learn, teach and grow professionally;
- Comfortable working space in a modern office in Vilnius;
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events (football, volleyball), team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 18 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~3000 Eur – 5700 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.