Teltonika company group unites more than 2200 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a semiconductor device technology analyst to maintain a successful growth of TELTONIKA IoT GROUP.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Analysing of applicability of semiconductor devices and materials, monitoring of trends
- Market research for new semiconductor products, including identification of market potential and growth possibilities
- Searching and analysing of scientific publications (in fields of assigned topics)
- Processing, analysis and presentation of collected data
- Searching for innovative technologies by participating in scientific conferences
- Analysing of semiconductor devices characteristics, functionality, parameter similarities and differences
- Searching for new development opportunities for semiconductor devices
- Communication with research institutions and partners
- Assisting to the Vice President of Innovation and Business Development in addressing assigned issues
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Experience in micro – semiconductor devices: sensors, MEMS, etc. development, production
- Master’s degree in Physics or Electronic fields (other fields of exact sciences would also be considered)
- Ability to perform analytical or research activities independently
- Excellent information gathering, preparation and presentation skills
- Ability to think critically
- Very good English language skills
- Communication skills
- We hope you are responsible and interested in technology field
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on IoT and semiconductor technologies to develop innovative technologies
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Other: company events, fests, home-made lunch for employees, paid day-off at your birthday month, free parking, loyalty bonuses etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 24Eur/h up to 29Eur/h (~4000Eur - ~4850Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.