Teltonika Energy is a rapidly growing company that aims to deliver the best electric vehicle (EV) charging experience to customers all over the world. At Teltonika Energy, we strive to accelerate the transition to a greener and more sustainable future, effectively improving people's lives.
Being part of Teltonika IoT Group, we aim to become a global leader in smart electrification hardware and software solutions powered by renewable energy. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join our high-performing company.
We are proud to produce Lithuanian products and are looking for a Technical Documentation Engineer for the successful growth of Teltonika Energy.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Assistance in matters related to production documentation;
- Preparation of new order codes by coordinating requirements with employees and customers;
- Performing updates in the production documentation system;
- Preparation of instructions required for production (packaging, assembly, etc.);
- Development, updating, and coordination of internal instructions and processes;
- Coordinating technological upgrades between R&D and manufacturing engineers.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Basics of telecommunication systems and technologies;
- Ability to prepare technical documentation;
- Ability to work with large amounts of data and orientate quickly;
- Good computer literacy skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Accuracy and attention to details.
What we offer
- Fast growth – you will be joining one of the fastest growing company in Lithuania, as well as taking part in launching new EV charging solutions for 150+ global markets;
- Interesting projects – you will be working towards enabling mass EV adoption and promoting more efficient, and sustainable driving, effectively contributing towards the reduction of CO2 emissions worldwide;
- Professional development – more than 100 vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Amazing team – young, highly motivated and professional team that wants to make an impact;
- Inclusive culture – culture that is based on freedom of creative solutions, informal communication and our main values – mutual trust and respect, cooperation and the courage for change;
- Great working conditions – flexible working hours, new modern office, conformable working environment and snacks to keep you energized!
- Constant learning – knowledge sharing, training courses, conferences, business trips and more. At Teltonika we promote the environment where curiosity is key and creativity is celebrated;
- Other perks – health insurance, company holidays, sports events, a paid day off on your birthday, loyalty bonuses and more!
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 11 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h (~1850 Eur - 2520 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.