We, TELTONIKA EMS, are one of the largest manufacturers of electronics and Internet of Things devices in the Baltic States. We ensure that the most complex ideas of our customers become high value-added products. High product quality, mutual respect, trust and freedom of creative solutions are the main components that make us a leading EMS company in Lithuania.
As part of the TELTONIKA IoT GROUP, we aim to become a global leader in competing in the development and production of unique IoT solutions that serve people. We are open, ready to create all conditions for creative and curious professionals in their field from Lithuania and the world.
We are proud to produce a Lithuanian product and are currently looking for a Technical Support Engineer for the successful growth of TELTONIKA EMS in the EV sector, working with innovative electric vehicle (EV) charging products and solutions.
The main areas of responsibility
- Organize the preparation of software and hardware documentation for certification;
- Prepare technical documentation of products for placement on the company's website;
- Advise customers and company employees on technical issues related to products;
- Organize and conduct trainings for employees and customers about the products and solutions developed in the company;
- Solve emerging technical problems and find ways to reduce them.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher or equivalent technical/ engineering education (may be a final year student);
- Good English language skills (at least B2 level); knowledge of other languages would be a huge advantage.
- Knowledge of the basics of modern smart technologies;
- Ability to work individually and with a team;
- Good communication skills (both oral and written).
What we offer
- Professional development by participating in a dynamic and fast-growing EV sector, working with innovative projects and solutions;
- Vertical and horizontal career, opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas working in a newly created business niche;
- Opportunity to go on business trips, participate in international exhibitions;
- Work environment in an ambitious and proactive team, a culture of informal communication;
- Induction program for newly joined members;
- Company holidays, sports events, trainings, a paid day off on a birthday, loyalty bonuses, etc.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 EUR/h up to 18 EUR/h (~1650 EUR – ~3000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.