Teltonika Telematics is one of the leading companies worldwide developing and manufacturing telemetry solutions. We always take into consideration all our clients’ needs and ensure a wide variety of product use cases starting from all kinds of vehicle tracking devices to innovative car sharing systems.
Being a part of Teltonika IoT Group, we strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to join a company that creates a high added value for the world.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for MID Mechanical Engineer who will be responsible for creation, analytics and development of innovative products.
The main areas of responsibility
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Designing plastic, rubber or metal parts, adapting them for mass production and automatic assembly;
- Preparing technical documentation, assembly drawings and requirements for manufacturers or suppliers;
- Testing fully assembled devices, their components and various fasteners (mechanical, temperature, water and dust resistance);
- Creating parts for prototypes, assembling and evaluating them;
- Design of automatic test benches and optimization of the production process;
- Printing and testing of 3D prototypes.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Higher education in Engineering;
- 2+ years of experience in relevant field;
- Good command of Solidworks (or other 3D modelling software);
- Knowledge of materials, their properties and effect on the fuctionality of a part;
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies and standards;
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding, 3D printing, milling and other mechanical part manufacturing technologies;
- Understanding engineering tolerances and standards;
- Ability to create 2D drawings;
- Ability to read, understand and write in technical English;
- Responsibility and independence.
What we offer
- Innovative projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Competitive salary;
- Freedom to choose and work with cutting-edge IoT technologies;
- Grow as a team of professionals by sharing knowledge and know-how;
- Take new challenges and work with highly motivated team;
- Professional development in international environment;
- Flexible working hours.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 24 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 4010 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.