We are developing the smallest in the world hardware device with CAN functionality which will be Robust & Durable with 4G connectivity and always Cloud Connected. So we need YOU to join our amazing team and make this product come true.
We cannot imagine our success without talented and challenge-driven programmer team. They always have freedom of choices and a wide range of opportunities to adapt their knowledge in developing new and innovative systems. Currently, we are looking to strengthen our team with an ambitious programmer who would be responsible for the coordination and continuity of Project E. Does a clear methodology, continues development, programming of the unique components at a global level and solid remuneration motivate you? Scroll down for more!
Currently our team is expanding and we are looking for Embedded Software Engineer who will participate in development of new product called EMB, modifying existing firmware and improving architecture.
The main areas of responsibility
Here You will be:
- Participating in team life and internal processes based on Agile (Scrum) methodology;
- Designing, developing and improving system components;
- Generating ideas and implementing them;
- Collaborating with hardware and software development teams during product development life-cycle;
- Participating in mentorship and coaching of junior developers in the team.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
We hope you are curious, analytical and willing to work in a rapidly changing environment. You will succeed if you have:
- 2-4 year experience of programming embedded systems in C and/or C++ language;
- Ability to work with version control system (Git);
- RTOS knowledge: Zephyr, FreeRTOS, Nucleus, RTX, etc.;
- Previous similar work experience (fleet management, embedded telemetry system, router, 4G, GNSS, CAN);
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of Shell scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, etc.);
- CI/CD experience;
- Ability to understand schematics;
- Willingness to take initiative.
What we offer
- Join the leading IoT sector company in Lithuania and the world;
- Dynamic, challenging work with Innovative projects and solutions that create value for society (MED and SAS field);
- Professional development and growth in the field of IoT;
- Support and training from professionals in their field, ongoing feedback from the manager and team;
- High opportunities for self-expression to implement ideas that optimize daily work, a modern approach to work;
- To be a part of the team, not only during the work but also after it, participating in sports activities, creating a company culture;
- Innovative projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Competitive salary – negotiable, based on experience.
Salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 5800 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.