We are Teltonika Telemedic. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) solutions in Healthcare. Our main value is to help people. Currently we are actively working on the Artificial Lung Ventilator Project Also, our team is the main key to success, so we are orientated to give all necessary tools and opportunities for employees to become the best professionals as they can be.
Currently, Teltonika Telemedic is looking for reinforcement in Vilnius - SALES TRAINING COORDINATOR. If you are a salesperson who is focused on helping, sharing experience, teaching others and constantly improving yourself - this is your chance!
The main areas of responsibility
- Cooperation with a Training team to create and develop new training initiatives;
- New sales managers onboarding, education, and assistance reaching better results;
- Training and help to existing sales managers;
- Identification of training needs, creation, and delivery of training sessions;
- Ensuring and coordinating the order of internal systems;
- Close collaboration with Sales managers to help their teams reach better results;
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and oral), knowledge of additional languages would be an advantage;
- Understanding of foreign market and B2B sales process or experience in sales;
- Ability to independently organize work, orientation to create value;
- Experience in leading the trainings would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Opportunity to contribute to the company’s results by raising the competence of current employees and growing talents;
- Interesting work specifics, personal development opportunities;
- Dynamic work environment, self-realization in creating content, improvement in various fields;
- Attractive motivational system and career growth opportunities.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10EUR/h up to 14Eur/h pre-tax, depending to your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
* Employment agreement includes specified and fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.