Teltonika IoT group unites more than 1900 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team.
The main areas of responsibility
- Work together with the Design team on the continuous process of improving our web site, mobile apps and intranet;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team & WEB development team on designing landing pages and digital ads;
- Identify and solve user experience problems;
- Do various other everyday design tasks.
The experience, skills and personal qualities you will need
- At least 3 years’ experience as a UX/UI Designer or similar role;
- Knowledge of digital design tools, such as Figma, Adobe;
- Knowledge of current digital design trends;
- A portfolio showcasing end-to-end product design work;
- Good written and spoken English.
What we offer
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment and professional development in the field of IoT;
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the development of HR Technology within the organization;
- Flexible work schedule and location;
- Snacks, teambuilding events, sports teams, qualified mental health support, additional vacation days and more.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~4000 Eur - 5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.