We are Teltonika Telemedic. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) solutions in Healthcare. Our main value is to help people, so today we are strongly working with Artificial Lung Ventilator Project. Also, our team is the main key to success, so we are orientated to give all necessary tools and opportunities for employees to become the best professionals as they can be.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for creation, design and development of innovative products.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Electronic circuit design;
- Designing Printed Circuit Boards;
- Preparing technical documentation;
- Analysing the latest technologies and their application possibilities in new products;
- Analysing and solve problems related to hardware;
- Working under compliance with scheduled deadlines.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education in electronics or studying;
- Good English (oral and written);
- Basic knowledge of Altium Designer;
- PCB design skills;
- SMD component soldering skills;
- Team player;
- Good MS Office skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT;
- Assistance and trainings from this area specialist;
- Professional development in international environment.
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 15 Eur/h pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.