We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for .NET developer to work in a team based on Agile principles (Scrum).
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a team member You will participate in development of WEB Tacho system and other projects:
- Development of new functionalities;
- Technical analysis and software design;
- Maintenance and refactoring of existing code;
- Generate and implement innovative technical solutions;
- Collaborate with embedded software engineers implementing complex solutions;
- Improve as a developer and share knowledge with other team members.
- Back-end: C#, .NET framework 4.7.2, SQL, .NET Core 3.0, Entity Framework;
- Front-end: WPF, HTML, CSS, Knockout.js, Durandal;
- Project management: Git, GitLab
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are an curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- 2+ years C# experience;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Knowledge of SQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- Experience with MS Visual Studio, Resharper ir GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP, SOLID ir DRY principles;
- Good English language skills (level B2).
We will consider as an advantage:
- Knowledge of DotNetty;
- Experience with TDD.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standarts.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 16 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~2670 Eur – 5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.