As Teltonika EMS we are behind every implemented product idea both in Teltonika IoT Group and among our partners worldwide. With a group of tech-savvy professionals controlling the manufacturing chain we make the most complex products and ideas of our clients implemented and physically touchable. Innovation and constant focus on the future are our daily habits as this allows us to design electronic devices for the world of tomorrow.
Here in Teltonika EMS, we believe that high quality of our electronic products, trust and freedom to voice creative solutions are the components that make our company one of the leading ones in the electronics design and manufacturing industry of Lithuania.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Control of the company’s inventory / warehouse balances: ensuring compliance of the inventory management system (AVS), accounting data (Rivilė) and the actual balances of goods and components;
- Accuracy control of data on issuance and receipt of goods, components and movement between the company’s divisions, prompt elimination of errors and discrepancies;
- Determining the need for goods and components;
- Integration of purchase orders into the accounting program and calculation of purchase budgets;
- Ensuring the correct process of product cost formation;
- Periodical participation in inventories;
- Communication and cooperation with other departments;
- Perform daily tasks, ensuring data accuracy and meeting deadlines.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education in the fields of statistics/ economics/ accounting/ mathematics/ econometrics;
- Work experience in inventory management or warehousing (previous experience with stocks of electronic components would be great advantage);
- Good skills in working with MS Excel program (experience with accounting program ‘Rivilė’, would be an advantage);
- Logical and analytical thinking, efficiency and consistency;
- Ability to process data, perform analysis;
- Initiative in implementing new changes;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Take on new challenges and work with a highly motivated team;
- Trainings and help from colleagues and managers;
- Vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 8 EUR/h up to 16 EUR/h (~ 1340 EUR - 2680 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and competencies. *
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.