As Teltonika EMS we are behind every implemented product idea both in Teltonika IoT Group and among our partners worldwide. With a group of tech-savvy professionals controlling the manufacturing chain we make the most complex products and ideas of our clients implemented and physically touchable. Innovation and constant focus on the future are our daily habits as this allows us to design electronic devices for the world of tomorrow.
Here in Teltonika EMS, we believe that high quality of our electronic products, trust and freedom to voice creative solutions are the components that make our company one of the leading ones in the electronics design and manufacturing industry of Lithuania.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Ensuring the quality requirements of the supplied products;
- Ensuring and coordinating environmental requirements for suppliers;
- Preparation of claims against suppliers;
- Coordination of corrective and preventive actions related to the improvement of the quality of supplied raw materials;
- Analysis of supplier discrepancies and preparation of reports;
- Supplier auditing and reporting;
- Preparation of procedures.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar field;
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and ISO 9001 and 14001 standards;
- ISO 9001 quality management standard auditor certificate and experience in manufacturing companies would be an advantage;
- Excellent knowledge of English (speaking and writing)
- Good working skills with MS Offfice (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Analytical thinking and attention to details;
- Quick orientation, ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Take on new challenges and work with a highly motivated team;
- Trainings and help from colleagues and managers;
- Vertical and horizontal career opportunities;
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 EUR/h up to 18 EUR/h (~2350 EUR – ~3000 EUR) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.