We are Teltonika Telematics. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently expanding our team and are looking for junior Electronics Engineer who will be responsible for creation, analytics and development of innovative products.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Product development – from initial concept to mass production
- Electronic circuit design
- Designing Printed Circuit Boards
- Developing and testing prototypes
- Antenna measurements and design, development of new testing methods
- Identifying problems and generating solutions
- Table football with colleagues
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- At least two years of undergraduate studies in higher education or vocational education of electronics
- Experience in electronics development
- Knowledge of measurement instruments
- Knowledge of analogue electronics
- Basics of microcontroller peripherals
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- Ability to read and understand technical English
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience with high frequency circuits and antennas
- PCB layout skills
- SMD component soldering skills
- Good knowledge of Altium Designer software
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to develop professionally in IoT
- A working environment with cutting-edge technologies in telematics
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work while studying
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, teambuildings, summer parties, sport events, snacks and fruits in a modern office, etc.
- Work according to Agile methodology
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 7 Eur/h up to 11 Eur/h (~1167 Eur - 1834 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.