WANTED: Project Manager for Teltonika Networks Operational Marketing Team in Kaunas! If you want to contribute to our brand image and awareness - you came to the right place! We are looking for a creative and ambitious individual ready to contribute to and lead various marketing campaigns and initiatives.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find opportunities for growth;
- Contribute to educate our sales teams about our products, their use cases and competitive advantages;
- Learn about incredibly diverse and quickly growing IoT and IIoT connectivity market as well as professional & industrial networking devices;
- Create meaningful presentations to be used both internally & externally based on your own knowledge and collective research;
- Contribute towards successful social, Google Ads and other marketing campaigns
- Host webinars, sales trainings & presentations that will help our audience get more involved with Teltonika Networks;
- Collaborate with technical support department and product specialists to develop impactful marketing material;
- Participate in continuous creative process to develop new ideas that will help achieve Operational Marketing and organizational targets.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope that you have a responsible personality with interest in technologies and positive attitude toward working in a team. To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality with strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work both, individually and collaborating with others;
- At least 1 year of B2B sales/marketing experience, of which at least 6 months of experience in Teltonika;
- Experience in creating successful marketing campaigns;
- Experience with networking hardware and/or software would be an advantage;
- The ambition to learn, to improve yourself and those around you;
- Willing to travel abroad.
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to gain experience in IoT and networking markets;
- A product that you can be passionate about to promote;
- The opportunity to travel abroad attending conferences and exhibitions;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment;
- Induction program with trainings for newcomers in our B2B and IoT academies;
- Excellent team, facilities and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 15Eur/h (~1600Eur - 2500Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.