Teltonika company group unites more than 1300 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a Talent Acquisition team lead to maintain a successful growth of Teltonika IoT Group.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
You will lead a team of three employees and develop a talent management strategy to fill vacancies at Teltonika IoT Group and in our offices in Americas (Canada and Latin America), Africa, Asia, Middle East and CIS regions.
A regular working day will consist of these following functions:
- Together with the Talent Acquisition team you will help Americas (Canada and Latin America), Africa, Asia, Middle East and CIS regions expand their teams around the globe.
- Ensure that talent acquisition goals in Lithuania and the regions are met - both quantitative and qualitative.
- Lead and develop a team, providing ongoing feedback, helping employees to improve performance objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate talent acquisition activities and tools, propose and implement possible strategies to attract talent - both in Lithuania and in regional offices.
- Monitor the process of onboarding, ensuring that it runs smoothly and consistently.
- Partner with hiring managers on both: recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Analyse and plan actions leading to talent acquisition results.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Proven work experience in Talent Acquisition, covering talent attraction, active search, recruitment and onboarding.
- Team management experience.
- Leadership qualities: proactivity in overcoming challenges, ability to motivate and inspire, empathy, communication skills, attention to team members.
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload between all team members to meet the demands.
- High level of responsibility both: your own and team performance.
- Willingness to implement organization’s goals.
- Excellent English and/or Russian language skills (both spoken and written).
WHAT WE OFFER
- A unique opportunity to apply your professional experience, contributing to the growth of an international group of companies in local and international markets.
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture that values high standards.
- Opportunity to implement your ideas by improving current processes and achieving goals together with the organization.
- A team of experienced members with whom to achieve goals and celebrate victories.
- Be a part of challenging and high-growth environment
- The opportunity to know the most exotic regional offices and diversity of different cultures
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 14 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~2335 Eur - 3000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of “TELTONIKA IoT GROUP” has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.