We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for PHP developer to work in a team based on Agile principles.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a team member You will participate in development of FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) system:
- Back-end RESTful API development, improvement and bug fixes;
- Collaborate with embedded software engineers implementing complex solutions;
- Generate innovative technical solutions;
- Write clean and designed code;
- Improve as a developer and share knowledge with other team members.
- PHP 7+, Laravel/Lumen framework;
- Amazon Web Services (AWS): S3, SQS, ElasticSearch ir kt.;
- FileBeat, Logstash, Kibana, DOCKER, MySQL, PHPUnit, GitLab (CI/CD);
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are an curious, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment:
- Experience working with Laravel / Lumen framework;
- 2+ years PHP experience;
- Knowledge of RESTful API;
- Good knowledge of SQL, ability to handle large amount of data;
- Ability to work with Git;
- Good English language skills (level B2).
Would be considered as advantage:
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS): S3, SQS, ElasticSearch, etc.;
- Experience working with FileBeat, Logstash, Kibana;
- Ability to work in Linux environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Professional development in IoT field;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standarts.
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of Teltonika has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 15 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~2500 Eur – 5840 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.