We are Teltonika. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT
) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are currently expanding our Testing engineers team and are looking for a Testing engineer who will be responsible for testing functionality of electronics and software products.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Testing functionality of electronics and software products
- Products functionality verification of compliance documentation formulation and transmission of identified problems
- Preparation of work and process instructions and user manual
- Maintenance of testing equipment or instructions for compliance with standards
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Higher education in engineering or IT (may be a student of the last courses)
- Basics of electronics
- Good English language skills, other foreign language skills would be an advantage
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience in programming, electronics design or testing and document analysis
WHAT WE OFFER
- The opportunity to develop professional skills in IoT
- Competitive salary, based on experience and skills
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 6,5 Eur/h up to 18 Eur/h (~1090 Eur - 3010 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.