Teltonika company group unites more than 1300 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a .NET developer to maintain a successful growth of Teltonika IoT Group.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
As a team member you will participate in development and design of Teltonika IoT group internal systems:
- Searching and applying innovative solutions of internal systems;
- Designing novel internal systems;
- Working with process automation, systematization and integration in internal systems;
- Maintaining and refactoring of the existing code;
- Identifying and reviewing of systems issues;
- Improving the functionality of systems;
- Collaborating with other teams in analysing, evaluating and implementing of complex solutions;
- Developing quality, tested and maintained code.
- Jquery, CSS, HTML;
- ASP.NET Core 2.2;
- .NET 4.7.2;
- Entity Framework;
- MS SQL;
- Project management: OpenProject.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
We hope you are a responsible, analytical person who wants to work in dynamic environment and has:
- .Net C# programming experience;
- Experience working with RESTful API;
- Experience with MSSQL and ORM (Entity Framework);
- SQL programming experience;
- Experience working with MS visual Studio/Rider and GIT;
- Knowledge of OOP principles.
We will consider as an advantage:
- Experience working with business process automation, systems integration, project management;
- Comfortable using Docker;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Programming knowledge of documents management systems;
- Experience with Agile/Scrum.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the IoT group;
- Professional development in the field of systems design;
- Application of the new technologies and tools;
- The opportunity to realize your ideas;
- Be a part of a workplace culture which actually values high standards;
- Flexible working hours;
- Self-learning opportunity at work;
- Social events going on throughout the year, sports events, team buildings, snacks at the lounge zone.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 35 Eur/h (~4200 Eur – 5900 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise with the option to get bonuses.*
According to SODRA records, in 2019, the average salary of “TELTONIKA IoT GROUP” has been the highest in the whole of Lithuania! The rating has been carried out in all of the companies that have more than 500 people employed.
*In an employment agreement we specify and define fixed (tariff) hourly salary rate before taxes.