We TELTONIKA NETWORKS are looking for full of energy new colleague who seeks to improve career in our company. TELTONIKA NETWORKS is offering you to become B2B training academy coordinator who will be responsible for sales training, development and improvement of the training program.
THE MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Here you will:
- Communicate and collaborate with Human Resources Development organizing new training groups.
- Contribute to educate our sales teams about Teltonika Networks products, their use cases and competitive advantages.
- Learn about incredibly diverse and quickly growing IoT and IIoT connectivity market as well as professional & industrial networking devices.
- Develop and improve training programs for employees of Lithuanian and foreign Teltonika Networks offices.
- Host webinars, sales trainings & presentations that will help our audience get more involved with Teltonika Networks.
- Participate in continuous creative process to develop new ideas that will help achieve B2B academy and organizational targets.
THE EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL QUALITIES YOU WILL NEED
- Experience speaking in front of an audience and feeling comfortable in front of the camera.
- Fluent English language skills (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language.
- Excellent skills in working with Google and Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to collect, systematize and present information.
- Experience in B2B sales or marketing.
- Experience in conducting trainings and presentations.
- Creative thinking seeking to engage, interest, surprise.
We will consider as advantage:
- Experience in Teltonika Networks sales.
- Experience working with the audience (podcasts, interviews).
- Experience with networking devices.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A chance to contribute to the education and growth of Teltonika Networks employees.
- High opportunities for self-expression and implementing ideas.
- Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 10 Eur/h up to 12 Eur/h (~1660Eur – 2000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.
Want to learn more? Ask your future Manager!