We are Teltonika IoT Solutions Canada, the North American branch of Teltonika IoT Group, a European company with successful track record of 23 years in the IoT market. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. We are constantly growing and now looking for an organized HR Administration Specialist to join us in Downtown Toronto, Canada.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual, who is capable of handling different ongoing projects. Our next addition to the team should see themselves compatible with a start-up environment that requires proactiveness.
Tavo darbo diena
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Preparation of Employment contracts (collecting necessary documents, preparing contracts by requested conditions, helping to clarify contract conditions, and signing contracts with Employees);
- Close cooperation with IT Administration department in order to ensure smooth onboarding/offboarding processes (accesses, work equipment);
- Track of Employee List and changes in the North American region (new joiners, leavers, changes in the positions, etc);
- Research of the local labor law in Toronto, as well as other Ontario areas (in case we hire there in the future – help with understanding he difference
- Help with business trips, team buildings, other important events’ organization;
- Handle internal communication processes (Employee suggestions for office improvement, Holiday requests, help with Employee 1on1 conversations during their probation period);
- Cooperate and organize the workflow of HR Administration department in close cooperation with the Head of NA region, local HR Development department and the HQ Office, in order to bring successful practices to Toronto office;
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills;
- Knowledge of the laws of Canada, related to work functions;
- Professional knowledge of the English language (both written and verbal);
- Communicability, ability to work in a team and handle different projects;
- Ability to manage a large flow of information.
- Attractive compensation package that will allign with your professional knowlege;
- Opportunity to gain or develop experience in the leading global technology industry;
- Real possibilities to build significant achievements in your professional carrier, while driving the Company‘s expansion in the North American region;
- Opportunity to travel frequently attending meetings and exhibitions (when the circumstances allow);
- Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way;
- Dynamic and diverse environment, which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Internal training and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth;
- Teambuilding activities to boost and maintain the communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance with Teltonika‘s Recruitment Data Policy. By applying, you agree that your CV and other personal data will be included in the database of potential candidates for no longer than one year period.
We will only contact selected candidates.