Teltonika de Mexico is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 20 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized IT Administrator to join our team in Mexico City, Mexico.
Tavo darbo diena
As an IT Administrator, you’ll play an essential role in order to ensure Teltonika’s IT Administration Guidelines and all Employee accesses are controlled in real-time by organization needs. You will cover access maintenance in Mexico, Brazil, Chile, Canada, as well as for remote Employees in American teams with no offices.
Your working day will consist of the following functions:
- Regular maintenance and diagnostics of internal network, servers, terminals, and workstations;
- Setting up workstations (internal and external accesses) for new employees, such as but not limited to, their work laptops, MS Office package, VPN, email, SharePoint, Teltonika’s internal systems;
- Making access updates (removing/adding accesses) by the needs in offices/teams;
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting accesses and permissions;
- IT consulting for employees;
- Preparation of documents for new hardware/software orders;
- Data and system backup, automation;
- Daily maintenance of Teltonika’s safety guidelines, and constant communication with the HQ office regarding the progress or challenges.
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Good English skills, written and verbal (B2 or a higher level); Spanish at a native or bilingual level;
- Higher education in IT or Informatics (might be in your last year of studies);
- Knowledge of MS Office: Sharepoint, Outlook, Teams;
- Sharp time management skills, ability to work under deadlines;
- Teamwork, cooperation – you'll cover the needs in all American offices, and constantly communicate with the HQ Office as well;
- Ability to ensure the highest quality standard of Teltonika's IT Administration Guidelines in all offices and remote teams.
- Compensation: Attractive salary that will match your skill set and experience in the field;
- Career Growth: The opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in Central America;
- Work Environment: Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Knowledge And Growth: Internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth, staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success; constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office;
- Team Bonding: Teambuilding activities to boost and maintain communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging.