Teltonika South Africa is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become an indispensable part of any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for an organized Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Tavo darbo diena
- Perform physical inventory count and keep quality standards high for audits;
- Liaise with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as customer sales, order management, accounting, or shipping;
- Interact with third-party logistics service providers;
- Receive orders from clients, scheduling deliveries, and ensuring that products are received on time;
- Making sure that company complies with countries export control regulations (e.g. International Trade Administration Act);
- Keeping track of shipment packing, transportation mode, cost of shipment, arrival time and other important factors in the shipping process;
- Oversee and provide support on projects/initiatives as required in order to enhance the logistics and/or Supply Chain value chain;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks when required.
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Degree/National Diploma in Logistics Management/ Supply chain or related qualification;
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Logistics/ Supply Chain / Warehouse & Inventory control (handling exports);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Experience with purchase orders;
- Experience in dealing with Freight and shipping companies, Courier companies;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attractive compensation package with real potential to develop career opportunities;
• The opportunity to build significant achievements in your professional carrier, while driving the Company‘s expansion in South Africa region;
- Responsible and dynamic work in a constantly growing company;
- Supportive professional team and a positive organizational culture;
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment.