We are Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. Now we are constantly growing and looking for an ambitious Sales Representative to join our Teltonika Networks Sales Team in Downtown Toronto.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with customers, sees themselves compatible with start-up work environment that requires proactiveness.
Here you will focus on selling Networking products related to industrial routers, gateways, switches, ethernet solutions.
Tavo darbo diena
As a Sales Representative, you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment with the help of various headhunting strategies after high quality market research. You will be responsible for supporting full-cycle of sales in the local market.
Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, prospecting, and finding potential leads;
- Reach out new potential clients via cold calling, email, LinkedIn communication;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions (when the circumstances allow).
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language (B2 or higher level);
- Good under4standing of customer relations, junior level experience or huge motivation to work in B2B sales, with active business clients‘ search;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by expanding local B2B opportunities in the market with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad (when circumstances allow).
- Compensation: Attractive compensation package with real potential to develop career opportunities in IoT industry;
- Training: Regular sales and product training;
- Career Growth: The opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in North America;
- Prime Location: Office in Toronto, ON, Downtown, located few steps away from the Financial District, Entertainment District and connected to the subway;
- Employee Feedback: Regular internal surveys to understand your concerns, achievements and future goals better, and support you on the way;
- Health Benefits: 100% co-insured: Dental, Life, AD&D, Vision Care and Extended Health care insurance fully funded by the company;
- Other Benefits: Paid Vacation and Sick days;
- Work Environment: Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team
- Knowledge Growth: Internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth ;
- Team Bonding: activities to boost and maintain communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance. We will only contact selected candidates.