We are Teltonika do Brazil, a branch of a Lithuanian company Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team.
We are constantly growing and now looking for an ambitious B2B Sales Representative to join us in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
Tavo darbo diena
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for supporting full-cycle of sales in both, local and foreign markets.
Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, including identify market potential and find potential leads, reach out new potential clients via cold calling, email, LinkedIn communication;to
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions;
- Collaborate with the Technical Support department and product specialists to address customer requirements.
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Fluent in Portuguese (both spoken and written) as it will be your primary working language and good English language skills (B2 or higher level);
- Good understanding of customer relations, experience, or huge motivation to work in B2B sales, with active business clients‘ search;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge-driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by expanding local B2B opportunities in the market with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad (when circumstances allow).
- Compensation: Attractive salary that will match your skill set and experience in the field;
- Career Growth: The opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in Central America;
- Work Environment: Multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Knowledge: Internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth; constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office;
- Innovation: staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success;
- Team Bonding: Happy hours and other teambuilding activities to boost and maintain communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance. We will only contact selected candidates.