Teltonika company group unites more than 1800 employees all over the world. We strive to become a global leader in developing and manufacturing unique IoT solutions that help people. We are open-minded and ready to establish the best environment for creative and ambitious professionals who are eager to contribute towards the development of Teltonika high technology companies.
We are proud of being a group of companies working on made-in-Lithuania products and are looking for a SAP SuccessFactors Technical Consultant to join and to be responsible for supporting the initial implementation, integrations and ongoing maintenance post-implementation.
Tavo darbo diena
- Supporting SAP SuccessFactors implementation project with technical expertise: need analyses, feature development, configuration, integration, testing and etc.;
- Making sure the system design supports business needs;
- Guiding integration test planning activities, system change management activities, root cause analysis & process improvement initiatives for SAP SuccessFactors system;
- Executing upgrades and patches post go-live - including testing, validation, communication;
- Troubleshooting issues and maintaining SAP SuccessFactors system;
- Managing role-based security to ensure accurate functionality for users;
- Advising and providing general support to end users in HR;
- Preparing and maintaining relevant documentation;
- Coordinating with in-house HR, IT and external vendors to realize shared goals and assist with delivery of HR Technology roadmap initiatives.
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Prior experience configuring and implementing SAP SuccessFactors cloud-based modules in global technology conditions;
- Strong functional knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors;
- Experience with SAP PI, ABAP;
- Good understanding of system application security and compliance best practices;
- Demonstrated proficiency in system conversions, implementations, integrations with in-house and 3rd party solutions;
- Ability to identify system solutions to address business needs using HR systems;
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyse complex data issues to determine root cause;
- Understanding of HR processes is an advantage;
- Professional written and verbal English language proficiency;
- Highly organised with excellent communications skills;
- Results oriented and able to drive issue resolution.
- Unique opportunities to grow professionally being part of challenging and high-growth environment and professional development in the field of IoT;
- Opportunity to have a significant impact on the development of HR Technology within the organization;
- Flexible work schedule and location;
- Snacks, teambuilding events, sports teams, qualified mental health support, additional vacation days and more.
Fixed (tariff) salary ranges from 25 Eur/h up to 30 Eur/h (~4170 Eur - 5000 Eur) pre-tax, depending on your experience and expertise.