We are Teltonika IoT Group. We break industry standards by making Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. This is why our efforts to help and give all necessary tools for employees to become successful professionals are priority to us.
We are constantly growing and now looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist to join us in Sao Paolo, Brazil.
Tavo darbo diena
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play an important role in talent acquisition and other people development processes. You will be responsible for implementing top-notch hiring and internal communication practices. Here you will:
- Work on existing and develop new Talent Acquisition channels, to fill in vacancies by posting job ads, applying headhunting and brand visibility strategies;
- Do CV screening, phone screening processes, conduct first interviews with the Candidates;
- Help with preparing Employee Agreements, Probation Plans, requesting needed accesses and assets for setting up workspaces;
- Cooperate and organize the workflow with the HR Development Department from the HQ Office;
- Prepare and deliver constant updates to the HQ Office in terms of hiring progress, struggles and achievements;
- Suggest improvements for the existing and implement new good practices including but not limited to recruitment process optimization, employer branding visibility, company benefits.
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has hands-on experience and sharp knowledge in hiring A players to the teams, as well as helping with internal communication, administration, labor law parts.
Our next addition to the team should see themselves compatible with a start-up, multi-cultural environment, different time zones should not sound like an obstacle too, as the HQ HRD is located in Lithuania, Europe.
- Successful track record of achieved recruitment goals in the Brazilian market (2-3 years, a deal-breaker);
- Excellent English communication skills (B2 or higher level);
- Ability to negotiate, critical thinking;
- Experience with talent acquisition practices in other LATAM markets is a plus;
- Ability to cope with deadlines, dynamic and rapidly-changing environment, work under hiring KPIs;
- Solid knowledge of the Brazilian job market, talent acquisition, and headhunting channels;
- Ability to handle different ongoing projects at a time and set priorities;
Self-motivated, proactive personality willing to work and achieve goals in a global team.
- A competitive salary that will match your skill set and experience in the field;
- The opportunity to build significant achievements in your professional carrier, while driving the Company‘s expansion in the South American region;
- A diverse environment that highly values knowledge and ideas exchange, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Internal training and knowledge sharing for constant professional growth, staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success;
- A chance to attend meetings and target networking events (when circumstances allow).