Teltonika Middle East is a representative branch of Teltonika IoT Group, JSC – an European company, which is creating and manufacturing Internet of things (IoT) for over 23 years. From connected vehicles to networking, we seek our solutions to be used globally and become indispensable part in any business. By setting new trends we inspire our partners to change the world and use the most advanced technologies in the market.
Now we are constantly growing and looking for ambitious Technical Support Engineer to join our team in Dubai!
Tavo darbo diena
- Consult employees and customers on devices/solutions related technical issues via Helpdesk system and other remote connection tools: phone, Skype, Teams, TeamViewer and etc;
- Develop and administrate documentation of products;
- Prepare technical documentation of products;
- Prepare technical tasks;
- Prepare and provide training for employees and clients about our company’s products and solutions;
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints, identifying solutions, suggesting improved methods and techniques, recommending system improvements;
- Visit clients in UAE
- Participate in meetings with clients to answer technical questions;
- When needed, take part in exhibitions/conferences and present our products and it’s benefits.
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Previous work experience as Technical Support/IT Support Engineer, Network/Systems Engineer or similar role;
- Technical/engineering education;
- Good understanding of telecommunication systems and IoT technologies: GSM, 2G, 3G, 4G, CAT M1, NB-IoT, Bluetooth;
- Knowledge in Computer Networks, Routing, Switching, CISCO CCNA;
- Good English skills (both spoken and written), Arabic we will consider as an advantage;
- Good communication skills and etiquette both in writing and speaking;
- Capability of working in a fast-paced environment;
- Problem – solving and presentation skills;
- Willingness to visit clients and preferably with UAE driving license.
- The opportunity to build significant achievements in your professional career in the IoT sphere;
- Work with projects and solutions that create value for the client;
- Multicultural enviroment which highly values knowledge and ideas exchange;
- Internal trainings and all tools for constant professional growth.