We are Teltonika IoT Solutions Canada, a branch of a European IoT company with 23 years of successful experience in the market, with a presence in North America since 2019. We break industry standards by making the Internet of Things (IoT) easy. The key to success is our talented and ambitious team. Now we are constantly growing and looking for an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to join our Teltonika Networks Sales Team in Downtown Toronto.
Here you will focus on selling Networking products (industrial routers, switches), across the North American region (Canada or the US, South/West/East parts).
Tavo darbo diena
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will play an important role in building solid relationships in the B2B segment with the help of various headhunting strategies after high-quality market research. You will be responsible for supporting the full-cycle of sales in the local market.
Here you will:
- Contribute to market research, prospecting, and finding potential leads;
- Reach out new potential clients via cold calling, email, LinkedIn communication;
- Build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing customers through daily contact, making presentations, frequent visits;
- Prepare commercial offers and ensure contracts to achieve assigned sales goals;
- Attend exhibitions/meetings abroad to represent Teltonika and its products with solutions (when the circumstances allow).
Lūkesčiai kandidatui (-ei)
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), as it will be your primary working language (B2 or higher level);
- Good under4standing of customer relations, junior level experience or huge motivation to work in B2B sales, with active business clients‘ search;
- An organized and results-oriented approach, challenge driven personality;
- The ambition to generate strong earnings by expanding local B2B opportunities in the market with an innovative product from Lithuania;
- Willing to travel abroad (when circumstances allow).
- Compensation: attractive salary that will match your skillset and experience in the field combined with uncapped commission system;
- Career Growth: opportunity to build significant achievements and grow in your professional career within the company, while driving the Company‘s expansion in North America;
- Work Environment: multicultural and diverse environment which highly values knowledge and exchange of ideas, supportive and positive attitude in the team;
- Knowledge Growth: internal sessions for knowledge sharing to achieve constant professional growth, staying close to a product that is creating a leading impact for today‘s businesses needs and success; constant support from professionals in the area from the HQ Office;
- Team Bonding: Happy Hours in the Office, Teambuilding activities to boost and maintain communication based on mutual trust and respect, at the same time keep the environment inspiring and engaging;
- Benefits: 2 weeks of paid holidays, 10 sick days, happy hours every Thursday after 4:30 PM (beverages with snacks provided) in the office; snacks and hot drinks are always available in the office;
- Insurance: Dental, Life, AD&D, vision care, health care insurance fully funded by the company. 100% paid by the company (after probation);
- Workweek: Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 6 PM (includes 1-hour lunch break), weekends free;
- Office: 150 King Street West, Toronto Downtown.
We kindly inform you, that your CV and other personal data will be processed in accordance. We will only contact selected candidates.