Garantinis ir remontas
TELTONIKA guarantees its products to be free of any manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months. With additional agreement we can agree on a different warranty period, for more detailed information please contact our sales manager.Contact us
All batteries carry a reduced 6 month warranty period.
If a product should fail within this specific warranty time, the product can be:
- - Repaired
- - Replaced with a new product
- - Replaced with an equivalent repaired product fulfilling the same functionality
- - TELTONIKA can also repair products that are out of warranty at an agreed cost.
- For all non-warranty repairs TELTONIKA will charge you a diagnostic fee including repair and shipping charges.
1. RMA form
Please fill in the RMA request form and TELTONIKA will provide an RMA number. IMPORTANT NOTICE! Before returning, please ensure that: The problem is not related to software configuration problems (reinstall the software without saving the configuration)
2. Send your product
Mark shipping box with RMA number you have been assigned to and return products to designated address in RMA Policy . Products to be returned should be properly packed to avoid any damage during delivery. Unwanted transportation damage may cause false analysis results and can lead to invalidation of warranty.
When products are received and registered to TELTONIKA warranty system, we will notify you by sending an e-mail.
4. Customer acceptance
If the product is covered by the warranty, repair will start without further notice. For non-warranty product, repair will start according to the entered repair price in RMA request form , if repair cost exceeds entered repair price, we will contact you to give us confirmation about what should we do.
If the repair is done under warranty, TELTONIKA will return the product to the customer at no charge.
This Limited Liability Warranty only covers defects in material and workmanship and is subject to the exclusions listed below. This Limited Liability Warranty is limited to the original purchaser and is not transferable.
This Limited Warranty is subject to change without notification.
TELTONIKA PRODUCTS ARE INTENDED TO BE USED BY PERSONS WITH TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE. ANY OTHER USE RENDERS THE LIMITED WARRANTIES EXPRESSED HEREIN AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES NULL AND VOID AND SAME ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED. ALSO EXCLUDED FROM THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE ANY AND ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE OR REVENUE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE OR ANY OTHER ECONOMIC LOSS.RMA request form
This warranty does not cover defects or malfunctions caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance, failure to follow operating instructions, or use with equipment with which is not intended to be used.
Customers are only allowed to return products as a result of the product being defective or due to a TELTONIKA order entry error or manufacturing error and when a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number has been issued.
- - Products must have been purchased directly from TELTONIKA.
- - Out of Policy requests are subject to acceptance by TELTONIKA. A restocking fee may apply.
- - Products must be returned to TELTONIKA designated location within 30 days of receiving your Returns Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- - Failure to return product within 30 days may result in cancellation of the Return Material Authorization number.
RMA return instructions
- Fill in an RMA WEB form and submit it to our system, we will check all information and respond to you within 48 hours. RMA number with RMA request form will be sent via e-mail.
- Material must be properly packed (preferably in original box); * Customer will take full responsibility for proper packaging equipment to be returned to TELTONIKA;
- RMA number should be clearly marked on outside of the box;
- Please print received Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Request Form and send it back alongside with devices.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned items and their warranty type.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We recommend using a trackable shipping service. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned items. RMA items should be sent to the following address: Liepkalnio Str. 132A, LT-02121 Vilnius, Lithuania, Tel: +370 5 212 74 72, +370 5 265 73 60.
TELTONIKA is not responsible for lost or stolen packages confirmed to be delivered to the address entered for an order.
Non warranty repair: After non warranty repair payment request (pro forma or invoice) is sent to client, within 30 days payment must be received. If JSC “Teltonika” will not receive payment after 30 days, we have full right to utilize product.
According to GDPR regulation, provided private data will be used with care and only for warranty purposes.